This space is to share fun preschool ideas and activities. I am also passionate about children exploring their outdoor surroundings. Thanks for stopping by to see the latest Adventure with the Kerr's!
RSS

Wednesday, October 20

October Sensory Tub

 I know everyone has been posting what their sensory tubs look like, so I thought hey I might  as well post mine.



*I used rice with a few black beans for color. (Truthfully I didn't want to spend $5 on 5 pounds of black beans, so instead paid $3 for 6 pounds of rice.)

*orange spiders
*black bats
*a few white skull heads 
*stretchy skeletons.
*stretchy skeletons cut into pieces
*googly eyes
*glow in the dark snakes





The hit of the tub were the glow in the dark snakes! We had a glow in the dark party in the laundry room while we ate our spooky snacks. I totally felt like I was four again!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just got caught up on your blog. You've been busy. I can't believe all the apples!!! Thanks for all your great ideas!

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

Cool!

Post a Comment

Do tell...(it's always great to receive a little hello)

Related Posts with Thumbnails