This space is to share fun preschool ideas and activities. I am also passionate about children exploring their outdoor surroundings. Thanks for stopping by to see the latest Adventure with the Kerr's!
RSS

Wednesday, June 9

Lady Bug Felt Counters

WARNING: I am officially on a huge felt kick. I now have my 1980s felt board I made by hot gluing felt to cardboard, and a whole bunch of felt ready to be made into fun projects!


I made these really easy ladybugs for practicing number recognition and counting.



Bad idea to take a picture of them on a black table :( 
I tried to lighten the pictures the best I could.




Cut out a red oval and black semi-circle head.



Use puffy paint to make the #, and tacky glue to stick the head onto the body.
(Do you remember the glow-in-the-dark puffy paint back in the early 90s? 
That stuff was the best!)


I made 6 ladybugs for now..


I am really excited to make more felt activities, stories, and crafts,
so stay tuned for the fun felt frenzy!


1 comments:

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

These are really cute! Yeah, felt is pretty much the best. And puffy paint!? Definitely a good memory. Lance and I were just in the car talking about how much we hope you're still doing preschool in 4 years when we have someone old enough to go. Fingers crossed.

Post a Comment

Do tell...(it's always great to receive a little hello)

Related Posts with Thumbnails