This space is to share fun preschool ideas and activities. I am also passionate about children exploring their outdoor surroundings. Thanks for stopping by to see the latest Adventure with the Kerr's!
RSS

Wednesday, September 29

5 senses song


This past week the theme was, 
"Yell Yippee for the senses that make me!"

We read the book the "Holes in your nose". 


Then everyone went to the sensory table to discover which smells were lemon, lavender, or peppermint. 


 
They cut out their own pictures and glued them on the scented cotton ball.


A little song about 5 senses song to the tune, 
Where is Thumpkin

I have 5 senses
I have 5 senses
Yes, I do! Yes, I do!
Seeing, hearing, touching
smelling and tasting
How about you? How about you?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do tell...(it's always great to receive a little hello)

Related Posts with Thumbnails