This space is to share fun preschool ideas and activities. I am also passionate about children exploring their outdoor surroundings. Thanks for stopping by to see the latest Adventure with the Kerr's!
RSS

Monday, November 22

Thanksgiving place mat

I have seen quite a few cute Thanksgiving place mats floating around and wanted to make one too! I found a place mat template ( I liked the formal placement of the fork, knife and spoon) and then added the "Happy Thanksgiving 2010" text for each child to practice letter writing. I wanted to incorporate the traditional hand turkey and then I wrote what each person was grateful for at the bottom. I laminated the cardstock place mat and then sent them home with the child!



 I think this was one of the better keepsake projects 
we have done! If you would like a copy just let me know what your email address is...

7 comments:

Deborah said...

What a terrific gift to send home! I like the hand print turkey in the center too!

Unknown said...

I would love a copy of the placemat. I usually do a leaf placemat but think the kids would like this one more. my email is hleclair@boston.k12.ma.us
Thanks:)

Bridget said...

I would SO love a copy of this! bridget_shaughnessy(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anonymous said...

This is great I would love a copy nise84@aol.com- Thank you!

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

Cute! I'm grateful for cupcakes too.

Anonymous said...

Would you send me this placemat :) schuler3@my.canisius.edu

Anonymous said...

I love the idea! Would you please send me this placemat? Thanks morrisbrat2@windstream.net

Post a Comment

Do tell...(it's always great to receive a little hello)

Related Posts with Thumbnails