This space is to share fun preschool ideas and activities. I am also passionate about children exploring their outdoor surroundings. Thanks for stopping by to see the latest Adventure with the Kerr's!
RSS

Monday, November 22

Free photo cards from shutterfly

Free, yes my friends I said free photocards for bloggers from Shutterfly. I think a lot of us probably think of shutterfly picturebooks but they also make fabulous greeting cards and I'm most excited about the photo christmas cards. This whole special comes at a great time because this weekend my husband and I were trying to decide if we want to send a photo christmas card or a card with a 4x6 print. We probably spent over an hour looking at photocards on-line from costco, walgreens, and vista print wondering if we really want to use those templates for our annual Christmas card (mind you we have never sent out a photo christmas card)....so I'm excited to be able to get some nice looking ones for FREE!

There are a few different styles that Shutterfly offers that I dig: 

The 5x5 square: here  

I also like the 5x7 with 3 of more photos option: here     
here (you can fit a lot of photos in this design)


This is the first year that we have begun to think about Christmas cards before Thanksgiving!


2 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

I've seen this rad deal before! I'd for sure do it but it's gay to send Christmas cards if you don't have kids! I love their designs!

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

I love not having to type in a word verification on your blog. Yee haw. Can't wait to see your Christmas card!

Post a Comment

Do tell...(it's always great to receive a little hello)

Related Posts with Thumbnails